You can do your part to support freedom and democracy by registering to vote and voting. The power of the vote is one of the cornerstones of democracy. It’s easy to do and it really does make a difference.
To register to vote, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States;
- A legal resident of Washington State;
- At least 18 years old by Election Day;
- Not under the authority of the Department of Corrections; and
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order.
For more information about what Washington State is doing to help people with disabilities vote, visit the Voters with Disabilities page of the Washington State Secretary of State’s website.
Registering to Vote
A voting registration form and instructions are available at the Washington Secretary of State’s website.